lmurray296 blog for free traffic and leads

Build Your Traffic Empire while giving away Free Marketing Tools! Get Free Traffic and Leads by Clicking the URLS that are listed on "lmurray296 presents free traffic and leads".

My Photo
Name:
Location: indianapolis, indiana, United States

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Only quitting guarantees failure

There is a tremendous difference here. If you quit, admit that you quit! Then you can have a brand new starting point and don't do the things that made you choose to stop taking any action. What are the excuses you use to justify labeling yourself a "failure" in network marketing? Did your upline quit and abandon you? Did the company not pay you for any sales that you made? Did the product not do what it is supposed to do and you lost customers? Did you join a company that went belly up after putting in your time and energy? Then find another company! The solution in these examples is not to quit. It's to persist in finding a good company where your long-term efforts are safe and where they will yield predictable results. If quitting on your dream guarantees failure, then... Persistence can guarantee success! That is what's so cool about network marketing in today's economy with today's technology. In this tough economy, people are definitely hungry for a viable, solid home business opportunity to supplement their income and eventually replace their jobs. The internet allows for people to research and participate in a home business without physical meetings and repeatedly bothering friends and family. I have personally put in $1000s in a single company over a couple of years only to have leadership take it in a direction that caused the complete attrition of my team and brought my residual income from thousands to dozens of dollars. I'll admit it hurt so much that I quit for a few years! Still, that hunger to work for myself kept my radar on and after using an awesome nutritional product that I fell in love with, I got active in marketing and building a customer base. My first year, I enrolled 25 people only to have two enroll one, and one enroll three. It was disappointing that it was the only growth in a whole year, yet I did not quit! What I learned was the the company was missing a marketing system that others can duplicate and get similar results to what I was getting. The company leaders listened to the field and in my second year, they launched a hybrid online and postcard marketing system that allowed me to enroll 34 people in the first eight months and have 92 customers network-wide! The key has been persistence. Now, as you can see, I am not touting you are going to make $1000s in the next 30 days or promising you the world for little or no effort. I am simply persisting in getting optins daily to the postcardprofitpro marketing system and letting it follow up, inform, and process sales. This persistence in being consistent is what will guarantee success! Anyone can do this too! In a nutshell... Don't quit if you have a bad experience. Find a network marketing company that works for you with a supportive upline and once in, persist in getting your opportunity in front of people day in and day out preferably with a follow up system in place. When it is slow, find more ways to promote, don't quit and come to the conclusion that it doesn't work or that you have failed. To get tips on how not to fail, check out the first program at the URL below. Just copy/paste the URL into your browser address bar! http://www.privatesuccessteam.com/r/lmurray296/home.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home